The EU R&I Framework Programmes are aimed at securing Europe's global competitiveness. In order to use effectively the whole potential of the European Research Area, an effort is made to increase participation of low R&I performing’ or ‘Widening’ countries. These ‘are:
Member States: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia.
Associated Countries (subject to valid association agreements of third countries with Horizon 2020): Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Georgia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Tunisia, Turkey and Ukraine.
This section of the website is dedicated to the Widening countries. Here you can find:
- Flyer on the Widening countries’ potential
- Success stories of organisations and fellows hosted in Widening countries,
- Expressions of Interest and Partner Search Forms from organisations from Widening countries,
- Short country profiles of the Widening countries, (to come)
- Documents related to Widening countries’ participation in Framework Programmes.
Click on the image below to know more.
WEBINAR FOR WIDENING COUNTRIES ON IF & COFUND
This 1 hour webinar will introduce the MSCA with a specific focus on a current open call “IF & COFUND”
Date: 10th of May 2019
Time: 12:00 UCT-Time
Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Armenia, Czech, Slovenia, Slovakia 14:00 (UTC+2) - Tunisia 13:00 (UTC+1) - Argentina 09:00 (UTC-3) - Armenia 16:00 (UTC+4) - Russia, Cyprus, Lithuania, Turkey 15:00 (UTC+3)
Registration: via this link
More Information: here.