19 January 2021: 3.00 p.m. – 5.00 p.m. + 6.00 p.m – 8.00 p.m. CET (targeted to America NCPs)
21 January 2021: 10.00 – 12.00 am + 1.00 – 3.00 pm CET (targeted to European NCPs)
Trainer: Birgit Baumann, Business Mind
The NCP Academy implements training on cross-cutting issues for National Contact Points.
All their past events are published on their website and some topics might interest you as MSCA NCP.
4 trainings for MSCA National Contact Points on transferable skills will be organised.
1) Train the Trainer - 28 January 2019, Bern
2) Time Mangement - 28 June 2019, Timisoara
4 trainings on Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions issues will be organised during the project.
1) IF - 26-27 March 2019, Venice
2) Project Reporting & Audit - 25-26 June 2019, Timisoara
4 Cross-cutting trainings will be organised during the project
1) Responsible Research & Innovation, 27 January 2019, Bern
2) Open Science and Open Data, 28 & 29 March 2019, Venice Italy
The project organised several meetings (e.g. KoM, NCP Forum etc) in order to inform the MSCA NCP about the project evolution.
1) Kick Off Meeting, 12-13 April 2018, Warsaw
2) Mid Term Meeting, 24 October 2019, Krakow
The Train-the-Trainers Workshops will provide insight on how to prepare your training and be a good trainer.
Trainings that tooked place:
- ITN Proposal Writing, Tunis - 2018
- RISE Proposal Writing, Podgorica - 2018
- IF Proposal Writing, Yerevan - 2019
One-day workshops will focus on the needs of the “widening countries”, but they will also concern topics from which other NCPs can also benefit.
1) NCP Forum & Meet and Exchange Workshop, 17-18 June 2019, Vienna
The main objective of the document is to formulate recommendations on what instruments Widening countries may introduce to be more successful in H2020 and MSCA in particular, how the NCPs can contribute to the more successful participation of the researchers and host organisations.